Croatian Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Croatian Anime Forum

Početna stranicaPortalLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

07 Ghost

Go down 
3 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
Yuki
Anime Expert
Anime Expert
Yuki

Broj postova : 151

07 Ghost Empty
PostajNaslov: 07 Ghost   07 Ghost Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 11:18 pm

pogledala sam samo prve 3 epozode od 26 i nisam mogla čekati a da ne napišem barem negdje o njemu type, type, type

Citat :
Set in a gothic fantasy world, the story of Teito, a former slave who is now pursued by the forces of the Barsburg Empire because of his exceptional ability to use a form of magic called Zaiphon. Teito?s discovery of his true nature and his subsequent quest for revenge involve him in the affairs of the Gods themselves, as he finds himself at the center of the conflict between Verloren, the God of Death, and the mysterious "beings of light" sent by Heaven to oppose him: the Seven Ghosts.

jel to spada pod spoiler?

Spoiler:
[Vrh] Go down
anime freak
Anime Expert
Anime Expert
anime freak

Broj postova : 186

07 Ghost Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: 07 Ghost   07 Ghost Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 9:37 pm

Yuki je napisao/la:
pogledala sam samo prve 3 epozode od 26 i nisam mogla čekati a da ne napišem barem negdje o njemu type, type, type

Citat :
Set in a gothic fantasy world, the story of Teito, a former slave who is now pursued by the forces of the Barsburg Empire because of his exceptional ability to use a form of magic called Zaiphon. Teito?s discovery of his true nature and his subsequent quest for revenge involve him in the affairs of the Gods themselves, as he finds himself at the center of the conflict between Verloren, the God of Death, and the mysterious "beings of light" sent by Heaven to oppose him: the Seven Ghosts.

Spoiler:

JEDVA ČEKAM DA TO GLEDAM JEDAN DAN!
I believe in your taste!
wheee!!!
[Vrh] Go down
extraordinary
Anime Expert
Anime Expert
extraordinary

Broj postova : 150

07 Ghost Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: 07 Ghost   07 Ghost Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 12:10 pm

Yuki je napisao/la:

Citat :

Spoiler:

Djeluje zanimljivo. Ide na listu anime-a koje moram pogledati =)
[Vrh] Go down
anime freak
Anime Expert
Anime Expert
anime freak

Broj postova : 186

07 Ghost Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: 07 Ghost   07 Ghost Icon_minitime13/9/2012, 11:02 pm

ja sam pogledala za sada 15 epizoda i anime mi se sviđa, premda mislim da mu nešto fali, ali nisam još pogledala do kraja, pa ne mogu reći... ali radujem se i nadam da je kraj awesome
i sviđa mi se to što su likovi gay-ish, pa mi je u glavi već dosta toga shonen-ai *blush*
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

07 Ghost Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: 07 Ghost   07 Ghost Icon_minitime

[Vrh] Go down

07 Ghost
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.
Croatian Anime Forum :: OTAKU CENTRALA :: Anime-
Forum(o)Bir: